All images and content is owned and copyrighted by Meghan Sepe. Copy or distribution is prohibited. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

Sneak Peek :: Cristen + Tripp :: Rome, Italy

11.04.2014




I am not sure where to begin with this spectacular day because there are so, so, so many more images where these came
from - but I just couldn't wait to share a few selections from this gorgeous destination wedding. 

The Colosseum, in all her glory.
 The ceremony was held at one of the oldest (and most beautiful) churches in the world - San Sebastiano al Palatino.


I am so happy for these two and grateful for such a beautiful experience in Italy. To be a part of this day was truly special for me - all the very best to Cristen and Tripp! Now and always!  xo


Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

2 comments:

mackyton said...

Though I have never been to Rome but couple of my friends have been there as part of destination weddings and they told me that it’s totally amazing. I don’t know why people spend so much on booking Banquet Halls when they can have a small and beautiful destination wedding in places like Rome.

meghansepe said...

Agreed, @mackyton!

 

meghan sepe weddings© Theme by Blog Milk