All images and content is owned and copyrighted by Meghan Sepe. Copy or distribution is prohibited. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

Caitlin + John :: Castle Hill

8.07.2017



Caitlin and John were married on the first of July at Castle Hill in Newport, Rhode Island. Plain and simple: I loved this wedding. These two gorgeous people were incredibly sweet, down to earth, and totally chilled out - beginning to end! I knew it was going to be an awesome day together (as most beautiful seaside weddings are, but) mostly because C + J discovered me through my surfing work on my sister website, www.meghansepe.com. I'm psyched when this happens because while I do photograph weddings, a lot of my time is spent shooting (and doing) many things that are 180 degrees from the wedding world. It's really fun when it all seems to overlap. An avid surfer myself, I was thrilled when Caitlin reached out because all three of us already had a lot in common. Their wedding was a perfect mix of casual and cool with all the pretty details that a wedding by the sea has to offer. It's really hard not to be automatic friends with Caitlin and John - if I had another day with them, I may have signed up to be their 3rd wheel for life...
















































A HUGE congratulations to Caitlin and John!
May you catch every wave you want in life. XOXO





Vendors who helped make this day fabulous:
Hair and makeup by the incredible Jennie Kay team!
Event planner - Emily DiBello (Castle Hill Inn)
Florist - Whole Foods
Gown - Kate McDonald (White Dress by the shore)
Shoes - Kate Spade
Bridesmaids - J. Crew
Music - Brick Park Entertainment
Stationery and paper goods - Knots and Pearls




Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

0 comments:

 

meghan sepe weddings© Theme by Blog Milk